TEK-Ocean provide subsea services across the complete asset lifecycle, from planning and development to abandonment and decommissioning. We strive to offer the most cost effective and fit for purpose solutions for the most complex subsea challenges.
TEK-Ocean’s subsea expertise extends across the following areas:
- Field development operations
- Well Intervention operations
- Plug and Abandonment operations
- Inspection, Maintenance and Repair operations
- Surveys and design of subsea interfaces
- Detailed design of subsea equipment and tooling
- Subsea Christmas Tree and Wellhead engineering
- Controls and production control, including IWOCS and tooling
- Testing (FAT, EFAT, SRT and SIT) of subsea equipment
- Supervision of well site subsea operations
TEK-Ocean’s Subsea services are supported by all other business streams. TEK-Ocean have planned and executed multiple subsea and offshore campaigns which utilise all aspects of the company wide service offering.