Following on from the highly successful Subsea operations in 2019, TEK-Ocean has once again been engaged by ExxonMobil Australia to provide a comprehensive suite of subsea services in Bass Strait.
TEK-Ocean are providing end-to-end solutions for this project, which include:
- Initial scoping and engineering of the subsea aspects of the project
- Refurbishment of Client owned equipment (critical running tools for interfacing with subsea hardware)
- Procurement of additional tooling required to meet the project requirements
- Supply of Dual Bore Workover Riser System including custom design and supply of adapter joints
- Project customisation & Rental of IWOCs Package
- Supply of associated tooling, including Double Block and Bleed panels, Deployment Aids, Shipping skids & Containers
- Factory Acceptance Testing and System Integration Testing of all equipment
- Certification documentation for Subsea Tooling & Equipment
- Developing detailed procedures for pre-abandonment ROV program and management of subsea aspects of this vessel campaign
- Technical information for regulatory submissions including WOMP and Safety Case Revision
- Provision of complete offshore team of engineers and technicians to support abandonment campaign
This project is supported by several of TEK-Ocean’s wide ranging service streams, spanning subsea services, logistics, marine, consultancy and specialist oilfield services.
TEK-Ocean aims to provide a truly integrated service offering to our clients, resulting in the highest levels of efficiency and cost effectiveness whilst meeting all HSE, technical and quality requirements that these subsea projects demand.